Table of Contents
This Member Accountability Framework is prepared in accordance with section 7 of the Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009. The Act prescribes that the Member Accountability Framework contain the following:
- a description of the functions of the members, the chair and the vice-chairs, if any, of the tribunal;
- a description of the skills, knowledge, experience, other attributes and specific qualifications required of a person to be appointed as a member of the tribunal;
- a code of conduct for the members of the tribunal; and
- any other matter specified in the regulations or in a directive of the Management Board of Cabinet. 2009, c. 33, Sched. 5, s. 7 (2).
The Board's Member Accountability Framework consists of:
- Position Description of the Chair, including qualifications
- Position Description of the Vice-Chair, including qualifications
- Position Description of the Members, including qualifications
- The Code of Conduct for the Normal Farm Practices Protection Board.